Broker Check
Amy Mutal

Amy Mutal

Principal | Financial Advisor

Amy Mutal is an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor®, Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, Principal, and Chief Compliance Officer of Prevail Wealth Management, LLC. As an advisor in the financial industry since 2004, Amy helps clients develop realistic and comprehensive financial plans and risk-managed investment portfolios.

Amy focuses on her clients’ complete financial picture. She utilizes a holistic approach that includes advice on building wealth through lifetime income strategies, while also providing guidance on protecting and transferring wealth. 

Amy takes pride in being an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) and has the experience and knowledge to apply fiduciary practices. Unlike typical advisors, fiduciaries are required by law to put each client’s best interests first.

Only 6.4% of all financial advisors are exclusively fiduciaries, according to a 2010 study by Cerulli & Associates; the remaining 93.6% are essentially salespeople. As a fiduciary advisor, Amy provides her clients with a much higher level of care—a difference that really matters.

Amy lives in Kirkland, Washington, with her husband, David. She enjoys supporting local and global charities through her volunteerism and fundraising events. Amy currently serves on the boards of the Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club of Kirkland, and the Kirkland Performance Center. Her interests include cycling, boating, golfing, traveling and playing her guitar.